The germinated seeds of grains are called Sprouts. They are considered to be wander-food for hair and skin problem.
Types of Sprouts
- Mung bean sprouts are the easiest grain to sprout.
- Fenugreek Sprouts are spicy and bitterly in taste.
- Gram Sprouts or Chana Sprouts
Picture of Mung Sprouts Given Below
Picture of Fenugreek or Methi Sprout Given Below
Picture of Gram or Chana Sprout Given Below
Benefits of Sprouts food in Hair Problem
- Sprouts food contains decent amount of Vitamin C and other vital components which solve all kind of hair related problems
- Sprouts Food boosts blood circulation. Proper blood flow in scalp improves hair.
- Sprouts contain a high amount of Vitamin A which improves hair. It eliminates dryness of scalp, roots which are leading to hair loss.
- Sprouts are a rich source of anti-oxidants which prevents premature hair graying.
- Sprouts are a storehouse of Vitamin K which builds protein in the scalp to maintain strong roots and strands.
- Sprouts contain full of rich Iron which is necessary for carrying oxygen to the scalp, root, and tissue.
- Sprouts have a component called Selenium which kills fungus from the scalp and remove dandruff.
- Regular consumption of sprouts food brings shining hair.
- Sprouts help to achieve a hormonal balance which gives vitality to our hair.
Skin Benefits of Sprouts Food
- Regular eating of sprouts food ensures glowing skin.
- It prevents skin cancer
- Sprouts help in cell regeneration.
- Sprouts contain Omega 3 fatty acid which decreases skin inflammation and responsible for younger looking skin.
- Sprouts contain Silica, a nutrient which removes the toxin from the body.
- Sprouts food is anti-aging; it is a protein powerhouse for pregnant women.
- Fenugreek or Methi sprouts are very helpful for controlling diabetes.
Start eating sprouts salad from today to get extraordinary benefits