There are many effects of diabetes. Diabetes patients have high blood sugar level which affects nearly every organ of our body.
Here are few sign and symptom of diabetes –
- Increased Thirst
- Frequent Urination
- Blurred Vision
- Pain in hand, feet and leg
- Itching in skin
Long Term Effects of Diabetes
- Diabetes affects Heart and Blood vessels as a result there is a possible chance of heart attack
- Diabetes causes Eye Problem like Glaucoma, Cataracts, Retinopathy. One can be blind if not treated.
- Diabetes can damage kidney. Due to malfunctioning of kidney your legs and feet may swell as a symptom.
- Diabetes can harm your nervous system. You can feel pain, burning and loss of feeling in your feet due to Peripheral Diabetic Neuropathy. Your feet can develop serious infection which may cause surgery.
- Erectile Dysfunction, a sexual problem in male, is a result of Autonomic Neuropathy.
- Digestive problem and stomach ailment are common effects of diabetes.
- Diabetes affects your teeth and creates gum disease.
- Thyroid problem, Skin disease, Bacterial, Fungal and Yeast infection; excessive urination, regular cough and cold; lack of concentration and loss of consciousness are common long term effects of diabetes.
- Need proper Medical Treatment
- Require regular Excercise, Yoga and Pranayama; and Meditaion.
- Need an effective diet chart.
- Need to follow decent and systematic life style.
- Need to avoid alcohol, drug and other addiction.
Food Suppliments for Diabetes
Products Essential for Diabetic Patients