Diabetic patients should always try to eat fiber rich foods. As Carbohydrate foods are main issues for diabetes, low-fat protein food can support greatly. Here are some foods a diabetes patient can try regular basis.
- Diabetic patients should eat brown rice with full of fiber.
- You can take oatmeal regular basis.
- You must take sufficient low-fat protein like egg, chicken, turkey and mushroom.
- You can eat enough fish. Fish full of omega-3 fatty acid can be very good for health. Salmon is ideal for this category.
- In breakfast, take whole grain bread (Brown Bread) with peanut butter and salad.
- Fatless milk and yogurt are good for diabetic patients.
- Diabetic patients should always try to take green leafy vegetables like – Spinach, Lettuce, Kale, Broccoli, Carrots, Beans, Cauliflower, and Green Peppers.
- Apple, Guava, Oranges, Lemon, Lime, Cucumber, Papaya, Grapefruit are ideal fruits for diabetes.
- Diabetic patients should always try to take foods cooked with sunflower oil or olive oil.
- Taking Beans, Cereals and soy products are very helpful for diabetes.
- As a diabetic patient, one should take green tea, herbal tea in the morning.
- Daily consuming of raw garlic is very helpful for diabetes.
- Diabetic patients should take sprouted wheat, grains, nuts, and beans.
- Bitter Gourd, Neem leaves, Fenugreek seeds or Methi Seeds and Fenugreek Leaves are medicine for diabetes.
Food Suppliments for Diabetes Patients
Products Essential for Diabetes Patients