Ashwagandha is known as Indian “Ginseng”. Its scientific name is Withania Somnifera.
Here you find lots of benefits of ashwagandha.
• It is beneficial for body debility.
• Ashwagandha is a natural energy booster.
• It is great for weight gain, muscle gain and body building.
• Ashwagandha is good for the mental disorder like – insomnia, stress and lack of concentration.
• It is good for students as it helps increasing brain power and numeric ability,
• It cures diabetes
• It increases height and health among growing children,
• Ashwagandha benefits nervous system.
• It has anti-oxidant properties and arthritis and joint pain can be cured by Ashwagandha uses.
• Great benefits of Ashwagandha is anti-bacterial properties.
• Ashwagandha benefits Hypothyroid patients as it can stimulate the thyroid gland.
• Production of body blood can be increased by Aashwagandha Uses.
• It is a great medicine for infertility and sexual disorder.
• It boosts both male and female reproductive system.
• It is a natural Testosterone booster; as a results Erectile Dysfunction can be cured by Ashwagandha Uses.
• It is helpful for asthmatic people and lung disease.
Every person except pregnant women can take it regular basis, with Luke warm milk or water, before going to bed. One teaspoon of ashwagandha is ideal for consuming.